We’ve stated the 20+ browsing apps that ensures to give you smooth browsing while saving your very precious data. Check out the 20+ best browsers for your Android smartphone.
Smartphones are now used by billions of people across the world. And there is perpetually an inadequacy to browse several sites and to download the media from the internet. In all these cases, we deal with our browser. The browser is an app or software designed to work as an interface between internet and user.
It demands the server website and then displays the web pages. A determination of valid Web Browser is very significant for our phone. As now there are so many popular web browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari, UC Browser and countless more. Although all browsers do same basic work that is opening web pages a good browser loads the web pages quickly.
Now let’s have a look at the Best Android Browser. There are some browsers which are known to very fewer people but they work far good than these traditional browsers. Below I have listed the Best Android Browsers on the basis of Page processing speed, user privacy protection, and downloading speed.
- 1 20+ Superfast Browsers That You Must Have On Your Android Smartphone
- 1.1 #1 Dolphin Browser
- 1.2 #2 Chrome Beta
- 1.3 #3 Puffin Browser
- 1.4 #4 Javelin Incognito Browser – for security and privacy
- 1.5 #5 Link Bubble Browser
- 1.6 #6 UC Browser
- 1.7 7# Opera Mini
- 1.8 8# Google Chrome
- 1.9 9# CM Browser – Fast & Light
- 1.10 10# Chrome Canary (Unstable)
- 1.11 #11 Mercury Browser for Android
- 1.12 #12 FlashFox – Flash Browser
- 1.13 #13 Ghostery Privacy Browser
- 1.14 #14 Next Browser – Fast & Private
- 1.15 #15 DU Browser—Browse fast & fun
- 1.16 #16 Brave Browser
- 2 #17 Chromer
- 3 #18 Firefox Browser